Friday, March 28, 2014

Sephora Rouge Shine – Hot Spot Shimmer (N24)



This time I will review about lipstick but pengen mencoba lipstick dengan brand yang berbeda... Sephora (maap... new for me) untuk beberapa beauty blogger pasti sudah banyak yang tau. Anyway, Check it out !



Packaging :
Bentuknya lonjong dengan panjang 8cm. Coverage full Hitam.




Texture :
This lipstick is very moisturizing, having glossy shine effect a.k.a. bling bling and this lipstick also having tuty fruity fragrant.
Suggested usage for a perfect lip shape: start in the middle of the lips and smooth out to the corners of the mouth.


Color :
From the website they having wide range of colors.

Kata yang jualan kemarin ini adalah warna yang paling banyak di cari…


Result :





Where to buy ?
Beli di supplier Branded Bag and Cosmetic (secara belum ada counter Sephora di Jakarta)
Harga Rp. 100rb (diskon)




Additional Note :
This lipstick melts so easily (even it isn't a hot day) and now it just bent, I am sure I don’t press that hard when I apply it. I was so disappointed with it :((


No comments: