Thursday, June 15, 2006

MySTORY : LOST

Me and Ms. Cerewet go to movie last Wednesday and there is funny accident:
We are LOST in cinema (??!!??)

Let story begin…
We have planned to watch the movie two weeks before since we still stay in Shah Alam and after we are in the KL, we made it. And we also asked Mr.D to joint with us and there we are… in KLCC watch pawagam – X-man (Last man stand)… And when we already in the theater… Oh God… I can not stand it anymore… I have to trough it out… I have to! I must!! So I told Ms. Cerewet bout this and gayung bersambut… She wants it too… Ouch… so we do it together and after we go out from EXIT door …. Jeng jeng jeng…. Where am I? That pop-up on my main but I am on the red line now! So we run, run, run and run… turn left, right, left, right… Damn! I am LOST! Stupid!

We are laughing all the time for this stupidity…



Cinema-KLCC

No comments: